Recession: AHHHH
Not really, I think it is a foot in the door for those who want to get their feet cemented in the stock market. Stocks all around are greatly discount to affordable rates.
I just finished an internship and I invest about 700 dollars of my income into buying stocks such as GE and BAC. If these grow to the amount the stock was worth in September of last year I will have a few thousand dollars worth of stock. I use sharebuilder and the dividends that get paid are automatically invested and buys portions of stocks. This is good because in all investing books Ive read they talk about how stocks are for the long term. SO 10 to 15 years from now I will have a stock portfolio that is worth a lot more than the original amount I invested. (which is the main objective of investments... chea!) Big companies like GE havent had their stocks this low since about 20 years ago. I think the market will pick up in about a year or 2 so if you have any money that you can invest I would recommend it!
Anybody else have any stocks they recommend buying while the prices are still low???
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment